Hi and Welcome to my Blog!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @lindanjeru
- Twitter: @lindaElNjeru
My Name is Linda, my dad called me Elena after his mom. I live and work in Stockholm, Sweden. I was born in Kenya >30<40 years ago. I moved to Stockholm in 2006. It has been a journey of learning, failing and re-learning. Everything. Great successes, depressing failures and stimulating adventures.
I grew up surrounded by adults struggling with un-diagnosed and untreated mental health issues. It has been a long walk to well-being. Among other things on this blog, I am going to share Tips, Tricks and life examples about how you can slowly, reconcile yourself to the mental health issues and build a balanced life. Hopefully, mine and other’s experiences and tips can help you on your way.
Are you an individual in a state of well-being?
World Health Organization (WHO) defines HEALTH as “A state of well-being in which the individual realizes his or her own abilities, can cope with the normal stresses of life, can work productively and fruitfully, and is able to make a contribution to his or her community”.
Please follow me as I realize my abilities, cope with the normal stresses of life, work productively and fruitfully, make a contribution to my community =
pay taxes I suppose, and help the old people cross the street, and not trample on the tiny pretty dogs.
YouTube: Linda Njeru
#YouAreNotCrazy you are #passionate
In 2018, I have finally come full circle with most things and I am looking forward to Learning a few things:
- To Dress chic without breaking the bank! – I am still looking for that chic winter-coat that looks good both at freezing -15 degrees and at warmer 0 degrees.
- On that note (1), I need to stop buying crappy crap! – All that crap that comes on sale and is totally useless. I need to stop. Just Stop.
- That last glass of wine, it does not require drinking up! I do love that last glass of wine which doesn’t add any value to the experience or to the morning routines.
- Most people will never be my best friend! duuhhh. It is OK. They will make me laugh for an evening and I will make them laugh for an evening. We will then be over until next time. It is OK.
- Breaking up or setting boundaries with family members is not a walk in the park,
whatever that shit means. It is totally heart breaking. Sometimes, it has to be done anyways.
- On that note (5), I am here because others have made sacrifices and accommodated me. Everything doesn’t have to break into pieces before it can be repaired or tolerated.
- I need to learn how to use social media and the internet to tell my own story. You know, to expose and refute all the other stories that are being told…? Wish me Luck.
- In Nina Simone’s words: “You’ve got to learn to leave the table, When love’s no longer being served.”
This goes for all kinds of relationships. Love, Marriage, children, blood relatives, best friends, pets, cars, computers, Instagram, Twitter etc. Just get up and walk. Let. Shit. Go.
Hope you like my blog! Stay a while and come back again!